I retract my previous statement.

Ok. Now I feel bad. Apparently, there IS a Blogger app. I searched the market, and didn't get it as a result, so I assumed there wasn't one. I even Googled it, and didn't find any results. But just browsing through the Market today, I noticed an app called AndroBlogger, and I'll be damned. A Blogger app. I'm now stoked. I'm still correct in my statement that Google should develop one though. This app is third party, but it seems simple and stable. I like that. I'm actually using it right now. No support for images though, which is a bummer to some, but doesn't affect me much. This isn't really a photo blog. I may throw an image or two in occasionally, but that's not my ultimate goal.

I just want to say thank you. I'll be back in a little while. I have some things I want to get off my chest, to include a little more iPhone bashing.

No Response to "I retract my previous statement."

Post a Comment