Blogging. There's NOT an app for that.

I'm the proud owner of a T-Mobile G1, or as fellow geeks would call it, the HTC Dream. In my humble opinion, it's the best device I've ever used, and as a tech-nerd, I've used many. To you iPhone owners who scoff at my claim: Open Linux-Based Android Platform > Multi-touch. All day. Everyday. iPhones are only for people who want to give Apple all their money. iPhones make people fall out of windows. And besides, Android can do multi-touch too. Developers just seemed a little more into NOT filling the device with stupid gimmicks. And making the battery removable. Ha.

Down to business. Google is all over the Android devices from T-Mobile in the US. I can get everything from real time star maps to metal detectors for my handset. The application market for this device is staggering. But of all things, there is no app to update my Google-owned blog, from my Google-powered device. Mind boggling? A little. Inconvenient? Somewhat. I'd love to be able to post my thoughts in a timely manner, and I'm not always next to my PC. The mobile browser on my device is lackluster for blogging, so my only real option is to do an E-mail Update, which I'm doing this very moment. My point is this:

Android Developers. Please build us a usable Blogger Application, and I swear I'll take the first one to do it out to dinner, and maybe a movie. There might even be some hanky-panky if you're cute. Ha. Please. Help us out. Thank You.

No Response to "Blogging. There's NOT an app for that."

Post a Comment