And no, I didn't crave bacon.

So it's been a little while since I've posted anything. More or less, it's just been a lack of desire, and a lack of reason. Not much has happened lately, work has been slow, and the only thing that's happened recently is me getting sick. I came down with some sort of flu, not swine flu, at least I don't think it was. I had the normal flu-like symptoms; body pain, fever, lack of appetite, etc. But it only lasted about three days. I missed two days of work, which I hate doing, because if I don't work, I don't get paid, and well...I like money. I love money, actually. I really need a second source of income during the winter months, because the tattoo industry come to a damn-near halt when it's cold. I'm not quite sure why, I figure it's attributed to the money-sucking winter holiday that's know has Corporatemas. Wait, I think I spelled that wrong. Christmas. Yeah. That holiday.

I hate Christmas.

No Response to "And no, I didn't crave bacon."

Post a Comment